Parenting in Harmony with My Values
“Children are the living messages we send to a time we will not see” Neil Postman
Facilitated by: Penny Vine, Certified trainer with the Centre for Nonviolent Communication
When: Sunday 4th October and Sunday 11th October, 2015
Time: 10am – 5pm
Where: Hebden Bridge
Spaces Available: 15
Financial Contribution Requested: Sliding Scale: £70 – £150. Contributions will be collected at the end of the training session on day 2. As I want NVC to be available to EVERYONE, please contact me if the cost would prevent you from coming.
Would you love to be able to:
– Express frustrations without blame or judgement?
– Stay grounded in the midst of family storms?
– Recognise when your buttons are getting pushed before they are pushed!
– Listen to your children so they feel genuinely heard and understood?
– Hear what your child is saying “Yes” to when she says “No?”
– Creatively solve conflict in your family with win-win solutions and without getting burned out?
An invitation to come together and explore:
This two-day training will offer an opportunity for parents to come together to share parenting experiences, gain support, have fun, share tears, laughter and learning.
Together we will create a living and learning environment based on the principles and practices of Nonviolent Communication. [For more information www.cnvc.org]
Return home with:
Practical steps to realise the vision you want to create with the children and families you live with and contribute to a more peaceful and harmonious world.
To find out more or to book: