This two-day training will offer an opportunity for parents to come together to share parenting experiences, support each other, have fun and share tears, laughter and learning. Together we will create a living and learning environment based on the principles and practices of Nonviolent Communication.
Would you love to be able to:
- Listen to your children with an open mind so they feel heard and understood?
- Stay grounded in the midst of family storms?
- Respond constructively even when your buttons are pushed?
- Manage your frustrations without lapsing into blame and judgment?
- Respond calmly and helpfully when your child says “no”?
- Manage conflict in your family creatively without getting burned out?
Return home with:
Practical steps to realise the vision you want to create with your family and contribute to a more peaceful and harmonious world.
When: Friday 20th and Saturday 21st June 2014, Time: 10am – 5pm
Where: Quaker Meeting House, Woodhouse Lane, Leeds, LS2 9DX
Spaces: There will be 15 places available.
Fees: The cost of the workshop is £130 for individuals.
We ask you to pay a non-refundable deposit of £60, and the balance on the first day of the training.