Foundation Course in Nonviolent Communication
Time: 10.00 – 17.00
Facilitated by: Penny Vine, Certified trainer with the Centre for Nonviolent Communication
Financial Contribution Requested: Sliding Scale: £80 – £150.
As I want NVC to be available to EVERYONE, please contact me if the cost would prevent you from coming. I am very willing to explore ways of enabling you to attend.
Contact Penny: mobile 07786 075 201 or landline 0113 262 0062
“Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom”. Viktor E. Frankl.
Would you love to be able to:
• Say goodbye to energy-sapping arguments and conflict at home and at work?
• Identify the rich world of your feelings and find out what you’re needing in any moment?
• Discover and respond powerfully to what others might be feeling and needing?
• Make choices with awareness rather than simply reacting to situations?
• Express frustrations without blame or judgement?
• Hear difficult responses from others without typical reactions of rejection, hurt or blame?
• Recognise when your buttons are getting pushed before they are pushed!
• Stay grounded in the midst of relationship storms?
• Deeply care for yourself to prevent burn-out?
(All the above questions will be explored on the course)
Nonviolent Communication (NVC ) or Compassionate Communication as it is sometimes known, is a practical and easily learned process for communicating with empathy, honesty, power, integrity and compassion. This two-day workshop will be experiential, thought provoking, supportive and fun. It is suitable for newcomers to Nonviolent Communication. You will take away the skills and understanding to continue to develop using the NVC process in all your relationships.
To find out more or to book: