What courses are suitable for beginners?
[FC] Foundation Course:
Attending a 2 day Foundation Training provides participants with:
- The essential background, concepts and skills used in Nonviolent Communication [NVC]
- Sufficient information to start using NVC in daily life
- A network for meeting other people interested in developing NVC
What other courses are available?
[DF] Deepening the Foundation:
These trainings are designed to develop the concepts and skills learned on the Foundation Trainings. There are three Deepening the Foundation Trainings:
[DF] Deepening the Foundation and Anger:
- Learn more about the unique NVC perspective on anger
- Learn how to express anger without blame, attack or threat
- Experience receiving anger in ways that increase safety and understanding
“When you blame others you give up your power to change.”
[DF] Deepening the Foundation and Conflict:
- Learn more about the NVC approach in transforming inner conflict
- Stay centred when in conflict with others
- Practise using the process with conflict situations
[DF] Deepening the Foundation and Empathy:
- Learn more about how to empathise with yourself and others
- Practise and develop deep listening to self and others
- Discover the healing power of presence
What other ways can I attend training near where I live?
Sometimes trainings may be organised at times when you cannot attend or in places difficult for you to access. You might be interested in organising a venue and inviting participants to attend a training you invite me to lead. This can create an immediate community of participants who may be willing to set up a practice group following the training. Contact me to find out more.
I have attended all the Deepening Foundation trainings and want to really immerse myself in NVC. What else might I do?
A nine day International Intensive Training [IIT] organised by the Centre for Nonviolent Communication offers participants a residential workshop to develop fluency in NVC. Participants have the time and space to really explore NVC with groups of people from different cultures all working together towards a world where everyone’s needs matter.
A nine day International Intensive Training [IIT] organised by the Centre for Nonviolent Communication www.cnvc.org/training/international-intensive-trainings-iits offers participants a residential workshop to develop fluency in NVC.
“Sharing NVC training sessions with Penny has proven a great source of inspiration to me over the 2 years I have known her….Penny’s authenticity and integrity with NVC are a tribute to the founders of NVC..”
For more information on any of these courses please contact me.