Anger is a very valuable feeling in NVC. It’s a wake up call. It tells us that I’m thinking in ways almost guaranteed not to meet my needs. Why? Because my energy is not connected to my needs, and I’m not even aware of what my needs are when I’m angry
The course is suitable for anyone working, living or being with human beings from birth to 90!
During our day together there will be opportunities to:
• Bring awareness to our own relationship with anger
• Learn how to express anger without threat, blame or attack
• Recognize anger as a life serving wake up call to better meet our needs
• Know what to do when our inner resources are put to the test
• Use the anger dance to transform and begin to find ways to express our anger in ways we’re more likely to be heard and get our needs met
• Sustain, renew and strengthen links with NVC community
Date: Sunday, 4th December, 2016
Time: Please arrive by 9.45 to start at 10.00. The day ends at 17.00
Location: Leeds – either Chapel Allerton, Harehills or Headingley
Facilitated by: Penny Vine, Trainer with the Centre for Nonviolent Communication.
Open to anyone who has completed a Foundation Course in Nonviolent Communication or something similar.
Requested financial contribution:
I will ask for contributions at the end of the workshop and in this way I hope to meet my needs for sustainability, support and contribution. I would like to request between £40 and £80. [When choosing what to pay please consider my needs for sustainability in offering this work as well as your needs to support yourself] If funding is a challenge for you right now please contact me so we can find a way for you to attend.
To find out more or to book: